Sunday, May 15, 2011

Remedy to a White Wall

Take a look at these great nautical inspired artworks. The artist, Jean Cody of Etsy, places prints upon salvaged dictionary pages. You're sure to receive an original piece of art as no two vintage book pages are alike. Priced at $10 dollars each, these prints are a beautiful way to spruce up a bare wall.


The artists suggests clustering prints together in mis-matched frames. I love the contrast between this modern headboard and the eclectic artwork that hangs above.



Looking for frames? Check out West Elm (picture below) or why not spend a Saturday morning scouring some of the Capes yard sales - check out CapeCodTimes for listings. Either way - I'd recommend something simple - these unique pieces of art speak for themselves.



1 comment:

  1. Cool idea Z and P! Love the inspiration and seaside imagery! Now I will be on the lookout for something to go in this West Elm frame I picked up! Etsy here I come.....

    ReplyDelete