Saturday, August 13, 2011

Seaside Dream Chronicles

Rainy day Monday whipping up dreamy thoughts of the ultimate Cape Cod beach home. Today's dream time is on Robert Stern. These classic shingle style homes are so timeless as seen in this pie in the sky.

I would pack my bags quite peacefully for this sweet scenery. U can't help to wonder what is behind that beautiful round window.
Thumbs up.
Time to curl up with a book. Every afternoon at 4pm.
Paradise.
And while I'm cultivating divine shingle style bliss, my fantasy interiors would be appointed to interior designer, Victoria Hagan. Everything she does is a show stopper and you can generally spot her designs a mile away when you strum through house magazines. Her work is sophisticated, beachy, comfortable and no shortage of the seaside staple hue, true blue.


All eyes on stripes.

Wood floors, transom cabinets.
Sweet dreams.

Cottage charmer.



My favorite all time kitchen.

What more can I say....
....Dream on.


Courtesy photos from the Victoria Hagan and Robert A.M Stern websites.


No comments:

Post a Comment